Thursday 25 October 2012

Thursday 25th October 2012: Jen An Example

I have looked into famous people that have had plastic surgery, some good examples and some bad examples, so that I can make references to these people in my essay. One of the people that I looked at was Jennifer Aniston.



She has had 'not one but two nose jobs!' in order to 'correct a deviated septum'. I  can use her in my essay as a good example of plastic surgery. This is because it looks good and she was never hurt during the procedure. Also, it doesn't look too skeleton like, instead it looks very natural and better than it did before. I can therefore use her as a good example of cosmetic surgery.
 
From this I now need to research about nose jobs (rhinoplasty), including information about what happens during the procedure, average cost, hbow many are performed each year, etc

http://www.oddee.com/item_97834

No comments:

Post a Comment