Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday 30th January 2013: Gant Chart

 
 


This is the gant chart which I have produced in order to plan my research. I am going to follow this in order to have an up to date research plan and so that I can keep up with what I plan to do.
 
My gant chart includes:
 
 
Week 1: Internet research and looking at blogs. Doing internet research will enable me to find out various facts as well as everything relating to the topic. Lookig at blogs will give me information on a wide rang of things regarding the subject (personal blogs and diaries, etc) and will alos give me evidence and opinions to use in my essay.
 
Week 2: Internet research, looking at blogs, watching documentaries reading newspaper articles and reading magazine articles. Internet research, watching documentaries reading newspaper articles and reading magazine articles. Doing internet research will enable me to find out various facts as well as everything relating to the topic. Lookig at blogs will give me information on a wide rang of things regarding the subject (personal blogs and diaries, etc) and will alos give me evidence and opinions to use in my essay.  Documentaries on surgery which range widely throughout the topic will give me an insight into the topic and will also help me to come to a personal opinion as well as an answer to my question. Looking at newspapers will give me the latest information and news stories regarding plastic surgery (if there is any) and looking at magazine articles will give me real life and celebrity stories about plastic surgery (if there is any) which can all be used as evidece in my essay.
 
Week 3: Internet research, watching documentaries reading newspaper articles and reading magazine articles. Doing internet research will enable me to find out various facts as well as everything relating to the topic. Documentaries on surgery which range widely throughout the topic will give me an insight into the topic and will also help me to come to a personal opinion as well as an answer to my question. Looking at newspapers will give me the latest information and news stories regarding plastic surgery (if there is any) and looking at magazine articles will give me real life and celebrity stories about plastic surgery (if there is any) which can all be used as evidece in my essay.
 
Week 4: Internet research, watching documentaries, emailing people and professionals and looking at journals. Doing internet research will enable me to find out various facts as well as everything relating to the topic. Documentaries on surgery which range widely throughout the topic will give me an insight into the topic and will also help me to come to a personal opinion as well as an answer to my question. I will need to email professionals and people who have had surgery in order to ask them if I can interview them and, if they say yes, organising the interview. Looking as professional journals will give me professional opinions and facts which can be referenced in my essay.
 
Week 5: Interviewing professionals, interviewing people who have had surgery as well as looking at medical journals. This gives me professional opinions and facts (journals and pro interviews) as well as personal opinions (people interviews) which will all be referenced or quoted in my essay.
 
Week 6: Interviewing people who have had surgery as well as looking at medical journals. This will be good to do because the interviews will be able to give me facts as well as personal opinions regarding plastic surgery whoch can be referenced in my essay. Looking as professional journals will give me professional opinions and facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment