Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday 10th February 2013- MID POINT REVIEW- FUTURE PLANNING

IS PLASTIC SURGERY WORTH IT?
further planning


This is how I plan to research and continue with my project until the final due date.
In the chart shown above, I have included what I want to to in week 1, 2, 3 and 4 of each month until it is finall due in. If I follow the chart I will be able to get all of the research and opinions in order to answer the title of my project.
Throughout the upcomming months I will continue to research on the interenet as there is so many websites and resources which I can use in order to find more information that will help me to come up with an answer to the quesion.
Also, looking at magazine and newspaper articles on the subject will help me come up with an answer because I can get opinions of journalists as well as current affairs issues.
Emailing and interviewing other people who are related to the project (such as people who have had plastic surgery and surgeons) would be useful as they could give me their opinions which could help me find an answer to my question.

I created the future planning chart on Microsoft Excel

No comments:

Post a Comment