Thursday 8 November 2012

8th November- Draft email

I am going to email some professionals so that i =Ican get a professional opinion and use this as evidence for my arguments.


Dear ...

I am doing an extended project qualification about plastic surgery where I’m trying to come to a conclusion of whether or not it is worth it or not. The way I plan to come up with an answer to the question is to look at all the advantages and disadvantages of plastic surgery from a variety of different viewpoints.

Because of this, it would be really useful if I could ask you some questions that would help to form another opinion which I can use as evidence in my project and could help come to a conclusion.

I’d really appreciate it if you could email me back,

Thank you for your time

Yasmin Francis


I think that explaining what I am doing in the email is a good idea and informing them of the reasons for the questions would give them a greater inscentive to answer them honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment