Tuesday 4 June 2013

Writing Time Plan

I have planned to gibve myself 6 weeks ater doing my research to write up my final extended project essay. I have given myself this much time because it means that I can do it in lots of detail and keep re-reading to ensure that it is the best essay that it can possibly be.


This is my writing time plan:



The beginning
The beginning of the essay would be the opening paragraphs explaining how I came to my EPQ question and what I planned to achieve through the process of making my diary. I plan to write this thoroughly throughout the first 2 weeks of my 6 week writing plan.

The Middle
The middle will be where I explain all of the research which I have done and how it relates back to the question. All of this will weigh out and help me come to a conclusion to the question which I have posed as a title for my EPQ project. I plan to write this as thoroughly and accurately as possible over 4 weeks.

The End
This section will be the conclusion and answer to my EPQ title question. After discussion various approaches and viewpoints of the question, I will decide my opinion and give reasons for the answer which I give. I plan to write this over the final 2 weeks of the 6 week writing plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment